**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenor.gif

Captain Kirk smashed someone’s wife. Only explanation. Kirk is one of the better QBs in the league. Def top 15. The Washington derogatory term still takes a qb I think.

Is Pat eem ready?

The race for Kirk is gonna be lit. Jets will prob be willing to overpay, Elway may be able to sway Kirk tho.

The eagles really have to play against dak, smith and a 37 year old eli manning next season.

philly going 6-0 in that division EASY.

Jags not going after Kirk, Eli, or any other QB. Bortles getting one last year. We will drafting a QB in the 2nd round.

Quote this.

Yea Will Cane is buns. I used to listen to Bomani daily at 4pm. Bomani’s Show was my favorite show on ESPN radio. I’m not really a morning person so I miss Lebatards Show. Damn that’s a huge loss no more right time smh. I used to listen to Donovan Mcnabb’s show too because he’s a hater lol. ESPN Radio sucks now.

yup.. bo's show was the goods.. they really should have had bo following le batard and then put jalen and jacoby in Bo's time slot.. or put the morning roast folks there

but you can catch em here (index for the specific shows is the right side.. but they update the main page with whatever gets uploaded, usually about an hour or 2 after it's live on the air):
http://www.espn.com/espnradio/podcast/index

Mahomes doesn’t get kc outta the first round next year. Gotta blame someone though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom