**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greatest QBs of all time:
1. Josh Allen
2. Joe Montana
3. John Elway
4. Peyton Manning
5. Dan Marino

Downtown getting thick ..cops and military

Too bad I ain't gonna be down there because I'm a salty bastard

Never forget:

http://awfulannouncing.com/nfl/mel-...mmy-clausen-wasnt-successful-nfl-qb-well.html

“If Jimmy Clausen is not a successful quarterback in the NFL, I’m done. That’s it. I’m out.”

Replied McShay: “What is your time frame, Mel? When do we make that assessment?”

Kiper: “I want eight years.”

McShay: “It will only take three years, Mel. We can tell inside three years.”

Kiper: “I want eight.”

Well, Kiper got his eight years and here we finally are in 2018 — over two years after Clausen’s final NFL game.

I wouldnt wish the flu on my worst enemy

Feel like a scumbag leaving an aisle seat soaked in my bodys tears

Kidneys and liver entering fig/timid territory

All bad

Bojangles> chic fil a

that sweet tea > everything. I'll never forget after a festival right in downtown me and some college buddies posted up in a bojangles for about 6 hours on a Sunday, bout ready to put a down payment on it and die there.

Not knocking Nicky's Civic at all but sb sb all he posted was the passenger chair :lol: . You are easily impressed papi. No wonder you rock with Paxton and co :nerd:

could be worse. could be rockin with jets qb 1, 2 or 3 :nerd:

^Lmao dang that looked nasty! But given today’s rules, wouldn’t it still be a legal hit? I didn’t see helmet to helmet.

Y'all see The White House spent $24Milly to replace two refrigerators on Air Force One? :sick::wow::lol::smh:

speaking of chicken sandwiches

23098582_129116847795545_2351585592032100352_n.jpg

LA got the joints
64aOk.gif

I still eat chic fil a. They were the one place that opened up to feed the survivors of the gay club that got shot up in Orlando.

Just watched Black Mirror ep. Black Museum. Great, but ****** me up...I need a break.

I need to put Friends or a Disney movie on...been in a state of misery since Sunday.:lol:

Bojangles> chic fil a

Wouldn't say better but I fw Bojangles heavy.

All day breakfast >

boberry biscuits >>>

Also shoutout to Cookout someone mentioned it earlier and I fw wit them too since they opened a couple spots in Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom