**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BN-JO595_shakes_J_20150727130058.jpg

Seen lines like this the few times I've been to Citi Field. Guess it's better than watching the Mets :lol: .

We had a Chick Fil A on campus when I was in college. Grew tired of it after a point. Still GOAT chicken sandwich tho

Just had Wendy's spicy chicken and it was :pimp: until I try Chick this holds it down for me.

I'll only mess with McChicken's w/ cheese 12AM or later. And I must have a few beers in me.

Just had Wendy's spicy chicken and it was :pimp: until I try Chick this holds it down for me.

I'll only mess with McChicken's w/ cheese 12AM or later. And I must have a few beers in me.

Wendy's ain't a bad 2nd. People still **** with McDonalds :smh:

Chickfila #1 >

Issa classic

Chickfila sauce > Polyensian sauce > BBQ sauce

But all the sauces are really good there
Do you gotta ask for the Chick-fil-A sauce or do they put it on everything. I didn’t know so many people liked Bigot-fil-A.

So this ugly ***** just spit on my car after I flipped her off for not getting out of the street fast enough. It took everything in my body to not pull over and slap the taste out her mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom