**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
saw costco had a year of that Moviepass for 90 bucks... tempting

As much as I go to the theater, I'd be flat out stealing money doin this kind of deal, but I keep waiting to make sure it's all legit and above board. I saw someone had to pay a $70 "maintenance fee"?????

Stuff like that keeps me holding off.

BLnYfSg.gif

I always convince myself and wife to NOT go to the theaters. I just hate sitting in one place for so long. I like watching stuff at home cause I can get up or move from the chair to couch, use the bathroom. It wouldn't be worth it for me.

As much as I go to the theater, I'd be flat out stealing money doin this kind of deal, but I keep waiting to make sure it's all legit and above board. I saw someone had to pay a $70 "maintenance fee"?????

Stuff like that keeps me holding off.
I haven’t paid no maintenance fee. Paid my $90 for the year and been chilling enjoying movies. No complaints.

Gotta see how everything plays out first but I wouldn't be surprised at all.

If he gets hit with a legal charge + lengthy suspension, he may be on the outs. If not, he's on a cheap rookie deal, so there wouldn't be a reason to cut him.

I always convince myself and wife to NOT go to the theaters. I just hate sitting in one place for so long. I like watching stuff at home cause I can get up or move from the chair to couch, use the bathroom. It wouldn't be worth it for me.

You got Restless Leg Syndrome?

There's no comparison to seeing a good, blockbuster movie in the theaters IMO. Especially IMAX.

I keep telling my homeboys that you can't watch every damn movie on the Firestick lol

Man I have friends that watch movies on laptops and it drives me insane.

One friend watches/listens netflix shows on his phone while he's driving. its absurd.

There's no comparison to seeing a good, blockbuster movie in the theaters IMO. Especially IMAX.

I keep telling my homeboys that you can't watch every damn movie on the Firestick lol

Firestick quality ain't **** when movies first faucet :lol: unless its an Oscar-season screener.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom