**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no idea ESPN scrapped Mike & Mike. Show was the only thing on at that time slot(speaking on WC time, so like, starting 5am). First listened to them as a freshmen in HS back in '00. Crazy.

Did ya'll talk about this already? :lol: Sittin' here watching all the reactions to the Vikings win and see about 'Golic and Wingo.' "Wait, what?!" :lol:

I think since November.

http://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2018/01/espns_new_morning_show_with_mi.html

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- ESPN's long-awaited new morning show with Mike Greenberg, Michelle Beadle and Jalen Rose will premiere on April 2.

The show, called "Get Up," is described as a mix of sports news, analysis and opinion and will air weekedays 7-10 a.m. Like network counterparts "Today" and "Good Morning America," the program will originate from a street side studio in New York City.

Greenberg, Beadle and Jalen? That's a really weird combo, I don't see how that one works.

Mike and Mike was trash but I haven't even seen the new Golic and Wingo.

So if they get rid of the anthem do they stop making the military gear or does the NFL have to give them back some money since the contract isn't up?

It's really been a **** show all year :lol:

Winning covered it up as long as it could.

Yea now that I think about it pretty much :lol:,the signs were there.

Ben was throwing coaches under the bus all season,Tomlin was already looking ahead to the AFCCG midseason and they kept having close come from behind W's against trash squads. Obviously Shazier going down was huge but they didn't seem as focused as the could've even before that happened

Now you've got Ben getting the OC fired,Pitt minority partners trying to lobby Rooney to fire Tomlin and Leveon's future looking as uncertain as ever...

Pitt really thought they was about to walk right past the Jags huh... :lol:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

https://deadline.com/2018/01/moviep...s-ventures-sundance-film-festival-1202262786/

“We’ve experienced enormous success bringing Mr.Guy Mr.Guy back into the theaters since our launch in August and with an influx of business from distributors, have proven the impact of our marketing over and over again, giving them an incremental lift in ticket sales,” said Mitch Lowe, CEO of MoviePass. “Given the successes we have demonstrated for our distributor partners in ensuring strong box office in the theatrical window, it’s only natural for us to double down and want to play alongside them – and share in the upside.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom