**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shurmer and Spags reunited could be a good look,just don't know how much it'd move the needle for them

Good hire

2012_10_browns_like_coaches.jpg

so who fills the spots for pats with josh and patricia leaving?

do they even have to have an OC?

i mean at this point who’s really gonna come in and tell brady what to do

Kraft is going to promote Brady to OC.

And throughout all of the coaching changes and rumors, some how Bob Sutton still has a job.

OC is a anyone's guess but LB coach Brian Flores has been groomed as Patricia's replacement. Funny enough,has also drawn HC interest :lol:

Thought Daboll could be back after winning a ring with Bama but he went to Buffalo

Lots of names to be added to the thread title next weekend :nerd: you know who you are. Stay safe.

just seen this :lol:

26239741_1829323210443342_6395144365031378406_n.jpg

Jags vs Cheetas :lol:

Vikes all the way :smokin

Lets just say its a close game, 1 score 3 point game ..

Jags score a TD to take the lead in the 4th .. "The previous play of TD is under review"

We all know whats gonna happen.

Last edited:
Dsa, given a healthy Luck, realistically what do you expect McDaniels to do with him?

Im just scared about that first stint in Denver. I mean I know he learned from it but that is in the back of my mind!

Dsa, given a healthy Luck, realistically what do you expect McDaniels to do with him?

Im just scared about that first stint in Denver. I mean I know he learned from it but that is in the back of my mind!

i'm interested to see how that draft goes. but i think Luck will do well with Josh and Josh with Luck. it's just going to be a matter of how quick that defense can be re-built and how he adds some complimentary pieces to the offense. i'm sure Luck is going to have to adjust a bit. will he be willing to hand off 30 times a game IF the game plan calls for it? will he be OK with it? same with the passing game. if it calls for check downs and short passes, will he do it? It's what has made Brady so great, the willingness and openness to adapt week to week.

I think Jags will have to be up by at least 21 points going into the 4th qtr to beat the Patriots...in other words I don't see that happening. Not after just giving up 42 points to the Steelers. They playing against 2 Goats and the refs.

i'm interested to see how that draft goes. but i think Luck will do well with Josh and Josh with Luck. it's just going to be a matter of how quick that defense can be re-built and how he adds some complimentary pieces to the offense. i'm sure Luck is going to have to adjust a bit. will he be willing to hand off 30 times a game IF the game plan calls for it? will he be OK with it? same with the passing game. if it calls for check downs and short passes, will he do it? It's what has made Brady so great, the willingness and openness to adapt week to week.

Yes I am really interested to see how this draft goes as well!

Luck isnt a selfish player so I have no doubt he will do whatever it takes to win. Praying his shoulder is alright.

I just hope to God McDaniels learned from his last stint and has grown from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom