**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
McDaniels gets his Tim Tebow again, he’s happy.

I don’t want McDaniels at all, happy he’s out.

Why in the **** we looking at Pat Shurmur? I’m so ****in tired of these old white recycled coaches. Giants need to take a chance and hire someone that hasn’t been a HC and isn't ****in old. Man what the ****

As an eagles fan, I hope the Giants don't go shurmur.. dude has done work with some bad/messed up hands where the excuses would be there for any one/team/offense

Hard to judge anyone when their 1 real shot was the Browns

Anyways:

@freddy fig

tenor.gif

Can't even imagine how you're feeling right about now...

What is the fascination with getting former Pats players and coordinators as HC?

If it ain't Bill, I wouldn't want it

What is the fascination with getting former Pats players and coordinators as HC?

If it ain't Bill, I wouldn't want it

really just isn't a lot of good candidates out there. mcdaniels the only one that really deserves a look (another one).

i also think part of what's made Bill great is a) having total control and not having to work/compromise with a GM, and b) the way Brady structures those deals. he gets his money, but it's in a team friendly fashion that allows for roster balance. and that trickles down to many players (at least on the offense)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom