**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5946.JPG

Same. The more I think about it, the more I think he might be successful at the next level.

Helfich?

Why do you think that?

I mean I think he's being brought in to play to dude's strengths.. I think nagy calls the plays and Vic or whoever runs the defense

Helfich?

Why do you think that?

I mean I think he's being brought in to play to dude's strengths.. I think nagy calls the plays and Vic or whoever runs the defense

He has a good mind for football -- just sucked at the other duties of a college head coach: motivation, recruiting, etc.

When he was the OC under Chip, they did fantastic things. When he became "the man," he failed horribly.

Making a mockery of the Rooney rule,league needs to do something to strengthen it cause it's become almost irrelevant/ineffective

Making a mockery of the Rooney rule,league needs to do something to strengthen it cause it's become almost irrelevant/ineffective

Been trying to tell you guys the Rooney Rule is a joke but no one would listen.

I'm extending my Euro Vacation and hitting London for the Hawks game.

Would love to go to London, again. Got a chance to go for study abroad back in 2011. Incredible city. Didn't get to see half the **** I wanted to see though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom