**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that was a bad call. I remember Gruden saying it too. Chiefs and the NFL got hosed. Chiefs would have been a much better match if Kelce played. Now we gotta watch the Titans get slaughtered and that ***** Brady celebrate.

Jags should start Henne

she didn't die from eating oysters fools

she died from the cut that got infected
giphy.webp

:lol: Blake comparing himself to LBJ. i guess if you don't believe in yourself no one will.

Hope he wins the AFC with 50 yards passing in the Championship game against the Titans.

Yeah that was a bad call. I remember Gruden saying it too. Chiefs and the NFL got hosed. Chiefs would have been a much better match if Kelce played. Now we gotta watch the Titans get slaughtered and that ***** Brady celebrate.

Jags should start Henne

Facts. Kelce exiting the game did them in.

Facts. Kelce exiting the game did them in.

Nah, they should have still won without Kelce. That was a terrible call and the fumble was another terrible call. I'm saying with Kelce, they would have been a much better matchup for NE.

Bortles has lowkey had a decent season during his contract year

His stats compare pretty well with hyped up QB's like Carr,Mariota and even Cam

Bortles: 60.2%, 3687 yds (7.0 Y/A), 21 TD-13 INT, 84.7 rating
Newton: 59.1%, 3302 yds (6.7 Y/A), 22 TD-16 INT, 80.7 rating
Mariota: 62.0%, 3232 yds (7.1 Y/A), 13 TD-15 INT, 79.3 rating
D.Carr: 62.7%, 3496 yds (6.7 Y/A), 22 TD-13 INT, 86.4 rating

Don't think any of those guys were hyped this year thou.. cam was the best but spotty, especially early coming offf the shoulder injury

Ehh, I mean Cam had a massive down year and Carr and Mariota were both considered extremely disappointing this season. That's not a great bar. Plus the eye test...

Ron-Swanson-Says-Dont-Even-Care.gif

Game coulda/shoulda easily been out of the refs hands

Can we please stop with the narrative that the refs and losing Kelce did the Chiefs in. It couldn't be further from the truth, encourages a 'loser' mentality and makes AR less and less accountable for the horrible coaching job he did and has done in the Playoffs.

Good teams find ways to win. Refs, bad breaks, etc when you are a good team you overcome all of that. Bad teams find ways to lose and blame other people for their shortcomings.

Ehh, I mean Cam had a massive down year and Carr and Mariota were both considered extremely disappointing this season. That's not a great bar. Plus the eye test...
Not saying Bortles is elite or anything like that,just that he did about as well this year as a lot of NT favs :lol:

Still think the Jags need someone else at QB to reach their potential

Can we please stop with the narrative that the refs and losing Kelce did the Chiefs in. It couldn't be further from the truth, encourages a 'loser' mentality and makes AR less and less accountable for the horrible coaching job he did and has done in the Playoffs.

Good teams find ways to win. Refs, bad breaks, etc when you are a good team you overcome all of that. Bad teams find ways to lose and blame other people for their shortcomings.

I think it all boils down to nobody wants to admit Andy just can't get it done

Fellas, in need of bar stools, any sites ya guys recommend? Light coloring, with or without backing to the stool is fine :emoji_eyes: .

Nah, they should have still won without Kelce. That was a terrible call and the fumble was another terrible call. I'm saying with Kelce, they would have been a much better matchup for NE.

Oh I agree. But with Kelce remaining in the game, I don't think they lose. But who am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom