**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB is doing the NBA All Star jerseys this year

they need to get as much exposure as possible, young cats don't care about MJ

I have an Xbox because I've had an Xbox since I was a kid and all my friends have Xboxes and I like to play against them

I'm not a hardcore gamer so I couldn't care less if it's not as good as the PS4.

Do you EddieDoyers EddieDoyers
Lol the last console I had was the Wii. And before that the PS2. I mostly played games on my PC though for a long period.

Anyway, I did my research and the Xbox one s is good enough for me.
Was itching for the PS4 pro, but I would just wait for the PS5.

The day after doe....

gucci3.png

Lol the last console I had was the Wii. And before that the PS2. I mostly played games on my PC though for a long period.

Anyway, I did my research and the Xbox one s is good enough for me.
Was itching for the PS4 pro, but I would just wait for the PS5.

What types of games do you like and do you already own a PS4?

I'd recommend Forza Horizon 3, Ori and the Blind Forest, Cuphead, Wolfenstein 2, The Evil Within 2, Resident Evil 7, Madden 18 is pretty legit if you play head to head, CODWW2 is cool if you run with a squad, PUBG, Fortnite, Assassin's Creed Origins, The Witcher 3.

If you're looking at just exclusives, depending on your taste, then the PS4 is the better system. But you're talking about single player experiences that you'll play through once and some of those exclusives are JRPGs which you may or may not be into. For me, Horizon Zero Dawn is the single PS4 exclusive that appeals to me. The Uncharted series is cool, Bloodborne is cool but not for me, Nioh is the Devil and I could care less for Persona 5 or Nier Automata.

And with all that being said, Xbox One X > PS4 Pro in terms of the current state of 4K gaming.

I’m at a bar. A Giants fan just said that the best way to get Eli out is to sign Kirk Cousins to a long term deal. Lmao. I’m for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom