**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
deuce king deuce king where you at on Jimmy G?

BTW whoever brings in Matt Patricia is getting burned. Might not be right away, but I'll be shocked if he turns out to be an above average NFL coach.

I love what I've seen from Jimmy G thus far. I fully expect Kyle and Jimmy G to spend lots of time during the off-season to help further their development collectively. Also, and most importantly it's good to have a quarterback that sat behind Brady and been under the coaching of Belichick so early in his career and has had time to just sit and learn. That should be a recipe for success.

Y'all should bring Nate Kaeding byke

nate-kaeding-vs-jets.jpg

@licensed to ball
JustBlaze. JustBlaze.

That was when Marty was there, no? Homie looks like a character from Spongebob Square Pants...

Wouldn't mind Steve Spagnuolo as the Chiefs new DC (pending the official word they have parted ways with Bob Sutton)

actually don't think it's a bad idea. LAC needs a kicker. Aguayo wont be the only guy they try out. if they can get him right during the offseason, would be a good move

Gruden legit naming his son 'Deuce' might be the most fitting thing I've seen this week :lol:

Philbin huh

Grudens sons real name is John aka a JR or a second John aka Deuce. Well that’s all I can think of.

Philbin back in Green Bay. McCarthy is the real OC anyway. Philbin just isn’t a head coach, coordinator lifer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom