**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Monday in the college thread he was saying that he could throw on the pads tomorrow and start at QB for Alabama

Wait what? Hahahahaha, @Mr.Guy is this true????

Dog, Matt Patricia? Hello 4-12 for a few seasons. I'd probably take Jeff Fisher over that ****in schmuck. I'm cool with Jim Schwartz. ****in ****, my ****in day is ruined reading that ****.

Dog, Matt Patricia? Hello 4-12 for a few seasons. I'd probably take Jeff Fisher over that ****in schmuck. I'm cool with Jim Schwartz. ****in ****, my ****in day is ruined reading that ****.

sabu.png

Convinced some of these NFL GM's think no differently than baller.

A new up and coming guy? Oh nah. Let's take the old, passed around coach that's had multiple failures.

Might as well say you want Marvin Lewis as your coach too.

I think Josh McDaniels was terrible and he drafted Tebow so I would never give him a shot.

I just have a bad feeling about Patricia. I watch this guy on TV and wonder what the **** does he do? Looks like he eats two whoppers a day and has a liter of cola and calls it a day. I could be wrong and if we sign him, I hope I'm wrong. I don't really know how he will do but I have a bad feeling about him.

The PMT guys are spot on when they say that NFL coaching is like a mafia, once you're in, you're in for life.

We always hear the same old names thrown around this time of year.

I just have a bad feeling about Patricia. I watch this guy on TV and wonder what the **** does he do? Looks like he eats two whoppers a day and has a liter of cola and calls it a day. I could be wrong and if we sign him, I hope I'm wrong. I don't really know how he will do but I have a bad feeling about him.

Patricia drinks a ton (A TON) of mountain dew

The PMT guys are spot on when they say that NFL coaching is like a mafia, once you're in, you're in for life.

We always hear the same old names thrown around this time of year.

Start off as a positions coach, get promoted to coordinator, then get a spot as a HC. You go 15-33 in your first 3 seasons? That's ok, you'll just get "demoted" to a coordinator position to some desperate team that needs one. But don't worry, you'll get a 2nd or even 3rd chance as a HC if they like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom