**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bevell’s fired but Mike Devlin (for now at least), easily part of the worst line in the NFL, has been given a vote of confidence.

Just said in the Seahawks thread, and I hope I am right, but I think the Sarkesian connection to Pete is lazy, word to people saying he would draft Taylor Mays just because he went to USC. I think Pete wants to win and is going to find the best candidate.

If I'm wrong I will be sad.

Total overreaction to attract internet traffic. If Kelce doesn't leave the game with a concussion, the Chiefs win that game easily.

I agree but running the ball with Hunt only like 5x in the second half is crazy and deserves some repercussions.

So firing the guy is the solution? Who do you replace him with?
Since it's the Chiefs...
IMG_3448.JPG

But if it were up to me I'm not saying to fire him. Restructure the org and Andy doing some self evaluation might do them some good.

Total overreaction to attract internet traffic. If Kelce doesn't leave the game with a concussion, the Chiefs win that game easily.

You are probably right. Kelce finishes that game the Chiefs probably win by two scores. That being said losing Kelce shouldn't be an excuse for what took place last Saturday night. If you are building your entire offense around one guy you got some explaining to do especially when you have the leagues leading rusher on your team and you have an 18 pt lead.

IMO...Reid should be let go. Five years and ONE playoff victory against a hobbled Watt and Brian Hoyer. His playoff record includes two blown 18+ pt leads and two home losses. His teams have flat out under performed when it matters the most. At some point and time his coach speak of, 'I have to do' has to be held accountable.

That being said there is ZERO chance he gets fired. Reid was brought into KC when that franchise was at its all time low. Clark Hunt hired Reid to bring stability and consistency to this organization and that is what he has done.

In my eyes, at some point and time, you have to progress further then regular season success. Regular season divisional titles can only get you so far when the ultimate goal is AFC West Championships and Super Bowls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom