**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- There should never be a tie in an NFL game

- OT shouldn't be 10 minutes

- How the **** did AZ even get back in the game? They were trash the whole game.

Clearly I was foolish to put my faith in New Orleans

Ditto.

I believe the Saints would at the very least cover the spread but I underestimated how bad their defense is.

Makes the Cowboys defense look like the '00 Ravens.

Flea flicker in Oakland and Crabtree was shopping for a new gold chain against this Jets defense.

Jags Fan Gif Smaller.gif
IMG_1188.JPG

Carson Wentz needs more from the line and more from his receivers. He can also put the ball in the right place and not look like a deer in headlights all the time on the run. Props to the Eagles for fighting against a stout KC defense. It is not easy.

I think Doug as a play caller on offense is our biggest problem.. we have pieces

But we're doing a lot of the things KC is doing, obviously, but we don't have dynamic movement guys.. sproles is probably the best of that type of player we got.. whereas KC got hill and hunt

I thought we were done when he was by himself :lol: wasn't even mad I was in disbelief

Not going lie.. me too.. when I saw the tap, I figured that was what he was doing.. then I was trying seee the back side to figure out why dudee dived on it

I think Doug as a play caller on offense is our biggest problem.. we have pieces

But we're doing a lot of the things KC is doing, obviously, but we don't have dynamic movement guys.. sproles is probably the best of that type of player we got.. whereas KC got hill and hunt

Yes and yes. There were a few series where I didn't understand what Doug was doing. Not that that is a bad thing I just think the players get out of rhythm and thrown for a loop after a turnover and some sacks. I think you guys have the tools to work it's just the plays and getting guys into rhythm and building up containing a team like the Chiefs. You can't let Andy Reid get too much rope because he will hang you with it. He does it all the time in oakland and against Del Rio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom