**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a struggle without new post notification, I will say it til we get it back

I think most people are aware of the situation. For those who aren't: the Huddler platform is being discontinued. It will not receive new updates/fixes and we couldn't go back to it even if we wanted to.

All of the communities that left Huddler this year moved to the same forum software. That software does have a "new post notifier" of sorts - if you're composing a reply in the editor and new posts come in, a little message will appear above the page numbers indicating, "Messages have been posted since you loaded the page. View them?"

We also have an on site notification center, so if you leave the thread and new posts come in, you'll be notified.

Some people miss the old "new post notifier" system, as it works if you're in a thread, but not editing a post, and it shows you the number of new replies added since you last checked. Unfortunately, it only worked on desktop - and most of our visits are from mobile devices.

We do plan to explore custom development to add the feature for all users, but it makes sense to wait for the next major version of the forum software to release before we begin that development to ensure the custom feature is fully compatible.

If all goes well, development should begin in a few months. Anyone interested in discussing it further can PM me or visit the thread in the feedback forum: https://niketalk.com/threads/new-post-alerts.665571/

Jesus Thomas. 441 with 3 TDs.

Man I been saying Brady is a damn sociopath. He's needs to be angry at all times. Dude had a rich *** supermodel wife and 5 rings and still be looking for a can of pringles to sit on his shoulder :smh: :rofl:

Ravens created 5 turnovers last week....5 turnovers this week...

Man I been saying Brady is a damn sociopath. He's needs to be angry at all times. Dude had a rich *** supermodel wife and 5 rings and still be looking for a can of pringles to sit on his shoulder :smh: :rofl:

Dude is playing the saints.. you didn't catch the Monday night game?

IMG_1625.GIF

When Thomas has the eye of the tiger he is invincible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom