**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man my mother in law is making this stuff thats 1Lb of butter and 2 cups of sugar

Ive ate it plenty of times, its great but i never knew that was what it was ... :sick:

Earl Thomas a BAN for his come get me comment but he’s an even bigger BAN for that BS he hit the reporter with when dude confronted him. He should’ve hit dude with the Dylan “you too close man” choke

Thats what my wife just told me, im better off not knowing whats in the stuff i eat. I get disgusted looking at these "family recipes" and the prep

shhh ain't never goin be the same.. if you enjoyed it, you ain't never going forget that tidbit

Like hot dogs, if you like em.. never ever go find out how they're actually made

shhh ain't never goin be the same.. if you enjoyed it, you ain't never going forget that tidbit

Like hot dogs, if you like em.. never ever go find out how they're actually made

I peeped about 15sec of a hot dog video and turned it off. I like one every blue moon

Man my mother in law is making this stuff thats 1Lb of butter and 2 cups of sugar

Ive ate it plenty of times, its great but i never knew that was what it was ... :sick:

Jesus.. some things folks are better of not knowing

This is the butter/sugar combo

20171224_183010.jpg

Then they add almonds and the butter/sugar seperate, they gotta stur it til it goes back together and it turns brown. Then pour it on the pan, once it hardens pour some melted chocolate on top

20171224_185120.jpg

This is the butter/sugar combo

20171224_183010.jpg

Then they add almonds and the butter/sugar seperate, they gotta stur it til it goes back together and it turns brown. Then pour it on the pan, once it hardens pour some melted chocolate on top

20171224_185120.jpg
Damn send me a piece in overnight mail lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom