**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Niners are a W

2. Seahawks imploding.

I don’t eem need any gifts tomorrow tbh.

1256735014_jayzsmackslady.gif

i thought he said "dez come get me" ain't that why he went into the locker room? to talk to dez?

but if you wanna stir the pot... my fellow longhorn alumni is from texas...

It sounded something along those lines. You can hear him say Dez in the beginning of the clip.

I don't think the Hawks are imploding. I think their talent is just above average now where it was once the best in the league by a mile.

I don't think the Hawks are imploding. I think their talent is just above average now where it was once the best in the league by a mile.

I think you guys haven't had good draft classes the last couple years

I think you guys haven't had good draft classes the last couple years

Overall that's true. We have had some nice hits like Frank Clark, Shaq Griffin this year, Lockett, Paul Richardson. But we also traded out of two first round picks and some of the high lineman have not been great (I blame Cable). Those picks we traded away yielded Harvin and Jimmy Graham and they have not been worth it considering the salaries. Richardson, Brown could be the same.

Also the defense is getting old. Their bodies are breaking down. The coaching staff has been resistant to committing around the offense like Pittsburgh did when their defensive stars started to get old. We need a Todd Haley to shake things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom