**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
not a huge kendrick fan. dont like his voice. his best ish is gkmc.... hes overrated tho...

wondering if the raiders d improved this season. dont know if my friend should rock with them this weekend.

Teddy will be ready by then?

That's whatsup if that's the case :pimp:

It's possible. He had been progressing very well. I haven't heard any recent reports, so I'm assuming he's still coming along. The young fella is mentally strong, so if he's physically cleared, it could be interesting if Sam gets hurt or his play completely falls off a cliff. I'm not hoping for either, but I'm still rooting for Teddy.

I couldn't stand his voive either. My friend dragged me to his concert in like 2011 and he performed watch out for detox

giphy.gif
Is that starlord?

Today's Trivia:

What former Atlanta Falcons Defensive Back also had a career batting average of .282 in Major League Baseball?

Brian Jordan!

Correct.

Jordan began his professional career in the NFL, playing three seasons as a safety for the Atlanta Falcons from 1989 to 1991. In 1992, Jordan switched to baseball and played 15 years as an outfielder from 1992 to 2006, mostly for the St. Louis Cardinals and Atlanta Braves. He had a career batting average of .282 with 1454 hits and 184 home runs.

Deion had a career batting average of .263

After Deion was named I knew it had to be Jordan.
My big cousin moved here from St. Louis so he talked about the Cards all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom