**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
0 TD's in two games bruh...

tenor.gif

Aint Hue Jackson though.

how is this a conclusion you get from that giants game?

also not sure i follow this.. when dallas gave the ball to zeke, they found success.. i'm not going put it on dak they decided to throw it 3 straight times from inside the 5

Speaking of Colts...

I agree with them,dude needs to salvage his career with a better run organization instead of having that junky owner pissing away his prime on a laughably unbalanced team

do it elway :nerd:

you did it in '83 :nerd:

do it again :nerd:

DAMN Really isn't that great of an album.. I haven't played it since it released.

Other than duckworth every now and then.

DAMN Really isn't that great of an album.. I haven't played it since it released.

Other than duckworth every now and then.

really?

album got couple songs off of it i listen to all the time.. i mean i dont really listen to full albums anymore really.. but i got couple songs off of that album in the rotation

DAMN is the ****. GKMC is the only one not on the same tier as the rest to me, but it's still greatness

TPAB AND GKMC are classics
DAMN is great
Section 80 is very good
OD is alright, got some good tracks though

TwitterDoc said Bradford's knee wasn't from in-game from his video review & "likely swelling from previous 2 knee surgeries"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom