**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colts are such a mess, they know Luck is pretty ****** up so instead of looking for a back up all summer they trade their reach #1 pick for a QB four days before the season

Coaches aren't giving these dudes anytime to get **** going. When it's revealed that your backup is a bum too, what's next? I'd give my starter a few weeks then give his bummy backup a shot.

IMG_3075.JPG

franc said:

nickmaz96 said:

But Andrew Luck was supposed to be the next great thing. I'll tell you one thing, Peyton Mannin wasn't injury prone during his athletic prime.

Speaking of Colts...

I agree with them,dude needs to salvage his career with a better run organization instead of having that junky owner pissing away his prime on a laughably unbalanced team

But Andrew Luck was supposed to be the next great thing. I'll tell you one thing, Peyton Mannin wasn't injury prone during his athletic prime.

Colts o-line also had HoF/All Pro talent on it during Peyton's tenure.

I'd demand a trade, too. That team is damn near devoid of talent on both sides of the ball. Only the Jete and 49ers have weaker rosters right now (imo).

Colts have done no favors to Andrew Luck

I watch the Eagles try to surround Carson with talent in year two, the Colts have never addressed the area of needs instead they just take offense weapons that don't work out and he has NEVER had any kind of run game

Speaking of Colts...

I agree with them,dude needs to salvage his career with a better run organization instead of having that junky owner pissing away his prime on a laughably unbalanced team

Come through Andrew

One can only dream ... :frown::frown::frown::smh:

Rival NFL executives say Luck should demand a trade :emoji_laughing:

Of course they'd say that... not that I disagree, of course.

Colts o-line also had HoF/All Pro talent on it during Peyton's tenure.

I'd demand a trade, too. That team is damn near devoid of talent on both sides of the ball. Only the Jete and 49ers have weaker rosters right now (imo).
We suck but if you take Andrew out the equation I'm not rollin with us having a worse roster them. Nope not gonna do it

Colts have done no favors to Andrew Luck

I watch the Eagles try to surround Carson with talent in year two, the Colts have never addressed the area of needs instead they just take offense weapons that don't work out and he has NEVER had any kind of Oline game

Fixed

I think Luck's value is too high to be traded, paradoxically. That's one big reason he'll stay.

Also the Colts might not be as bad as we think this year. They need to put out a league average backup, not Scott Tolzein. I think their roster is mediocre right now but it's not as bad as it looked on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom