**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy Dalton, what do you say if you're the GM here? Coach? Don't think you could ever bench him for AJ McCarron, I don't know how bad it would have to get for that to occur.

Dalton and Cincinnati's now 1-6 in their past seven meetings vs. Houston (13 points per game in the previous games combined coming into today).

They were 6.5 point favorites vs. HOU and their starting QB is now 1-6 career vs. HOU (3 TD, 7 INT).

Into Week Three @ GB, Dalton's 64 percent passing (36 of 56), 394 passing yards, 4 INT, and a fumble lost.

John Ross' debut: 0 catches. Alex Erickson's second half was off this **** :smokin

Nothing but good feelings coming away from this one as Deshaun Watson. Good road win.

Last edited:
The only year I thought the Bengals were legit was 2005...then Carson Palmer got his knee clipped in that playoff game.

Can someone ask Sherman why didnt his team sign kap? Funny that he goes and knocks other QBs. knock your teams backup, knock your team, say that kap should be on the seahawks.

If kap had talent that teams want he would be on a team right. now not only talent teams want but also team logic. Jets have no shot at the playoffs, why would they sign kap? They are in rebuild mode and figure out if they have a franchise QB on the team. Thats what houston is doing, thats the browns are doing thats etc.

if he was as good as cam you're telling me he wouldnt be in the NFL today?

and lets stop forgetting about the fact that he was a backup QB when he started protesting, became a starter and was benched last game of the season.
when he got out of his contract with the 9ers he thought someone would sign him. i think someone will if its worth distraction to that team. meaning a team that is headed the the playoffs loses their starting QB....hmmm.....like if the seahawks lost wilson tomorrow kap would be on the team, etc

kap is out the league same reason why ray rice is out the league talent just not worth the roster spot.

Can someone ask Sherman why didnt his team sign kap? Funny that he goes and knocks other QBs. knock your teams backup, knock your team, say that kap should be on the seahawks.

If kap had talent that teams want he would be on a team right. now not only talent teams want but also team logic. Jets have no shot at the playoffs, why would they sign kap? They are in rebuild mode and figure out if they have a franchise QB on the team. Thats what houston is doing, thats the browns are doing thats etc.

and lets stop forgetting about the fact that he was a backup QB when he started protesting, became a starter and was benched last game of the season.
when he got out of his contract with the 9ers he thought someone would sign him. i think someone will if its worth distraction to that team. meaning a team that is headed the the playoffs loses their starting QB....hmmm.....like if the seahawks lost wilson tomorrow kap would be on the team, etc

kap is out the league same reason why ray rice is out the league talent just not worth the roster spot.

Do you know how a salary cap works? There is 0 way they could make it work with Kaep unless he was willing to sign for dirt cheap. Which he shouldn't because he is with more

Last edited:
dudes out here risking their lives for that sweet sweet taste and BA's like @nickmaz96 and Armada Armada don't even know what they're missing.
ni2ZXh9.gif

I agree. Kap is being blackballed because of his stance and protesting the National Anthem.

Bout 70% of this is pretty
full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom