**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He made Foles an MVP candidate
Kaep had a good season
Sanchez looked serviceable
Revived Bradford's career
SF had absolutely no talent. Not a single coach would make that team even 8-8
Philly messed up giving him all the control, that damn near never works. Even Holmgren was doing bad until he gave up his GM role

Granted he did screw up personnel.. but for a supposed offensive genius dude got predictable the last 2 seasons in the league

First year, dude was that thing.. after, everything was 11 personnel (no matter the quality of the WRs) and the same handful of plays

Granted he did screw up personnel.. but for a supposed offensive genius dude got predictable the last 2 seasons in the league

First year, dude was that thing.. after, everything was 11 personnel (no matter the quality of the WRs) and the same handful of plays

I think that was more him dumping his offensive talent and trying to spend it on defense thinking he could have anybody look good on offense. That might work in the NCAA but not in the NFL

I think that was more him dumping his offensive talent and trying to spend it on defense thinking he could have anybody look good on offense. That might work in the NCAA but not in the NFL

Nah man.. that was dude

His whole time with us, we had 3 good pass catching tes.. first year Mac got hurt.. and then released desean 2nd year

But figured dude wanted to able to versatile with all groupings.. 2-3 TEs, still able to spread teams out.. 11 personnel, WRs can block so you can still power run (since he made a huge deal of his WRs blocking)

But dude turned into coach Boone from remember the titans, he got his handful of plays and ain't deviating

giphy.gif

Headed back to the burrah.

Break over. Finals time :frown:

I gotta take my licensing exam in April :smh: start studying at the start of the yr. Can't wait for no more tests or studying ever again :pimp:

Speaking of chip, going be interesting to see if pat shurmur gets an HC gig
I’m waiting to see where Jeff Fisher goes
His coaching style is perfect for leading a team to a bowl game every year
All he needs to do is win 6 or 7 games a year lol

Nah enrolled agent
Haven’t even touched CPA yet lmao

ahh gotcha. when i was with EY got my CFE and CPA before bouncing. since EY i've done more finance and almost zero accounting but i don't consider it a waste (especially since EY fronted the tab). but my last two interviews for my last two jobs literally like, "Oh you have a CPA...i don't need to ask you any real technical questions. this will mostly be to see if you're a good fit for the team." it's been clutch for jobs and the resume :lol:

ahh gotcha. when i was with EY got my CFE and CPA before bouncing. since EY i've done more finance and almost zero accounting but i don't consider it a waste (especially since EY fronted the tab). but my last two interviews for my last two jobs literally like, "Oh you have a CPA...i don't need to ask you any real technical questions. this will mostly be to see if you're a good fit for the team." it's been clutch for jobs and the resume :lol:
I will probably be gone from NT for a year when I’m studying for the CPA. Probably will start studying for that sometime next year or two lol

And I don’t blame you for ditching EY.....I know how many hours those guys had to do for a salary that doesn’t reflect the compensation they deserve to get

And I don’t blame you for ditching EY.....I know how many hours those guys had to do for a salary that doesn’t reflect the compensation they deserve to get

yeah dude. i was lucky and never had to do audit. i worked in their consulting group and did forensic accounting stuff, but was on the road M-F 100% of the time for four years straight. it wasn't bad but it was definitely a lot of hours. i did sorta make it worth it though with the expense accounts and my "slush fund" :lol:

yeah dude. i was lucky and never had to do audit. i worked in their consulting group and did forensic accounting stuff, but was on the road M-F 100% of the time for four years straight. it wasn't bad but it was definitely a lot of hours. i did sorta make it worth it though with the expense accounts and my "slush fund" :lol:
More info about this “slush fund”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom