**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if internet connection was the issue on not getting a pair of off whites lol. There were people I know who knew absolutely nothing about Nike and they were gunning for pairs. Rumor was SNKRs app had 1500 max of each pair. So considering there was minimum a few hundred thousand people on there at any given time, your chances weren't improving much based off internet connection

I know :lol:. Just thought it was funny how the pair I copped I was at home and it went smooth as butter. But as soon as I left I got errors and mishaps.

Plus if I was at home I could've caught that DSM stock smh

I know :lol:. Just thought it was funny how the pair I copped I was at home and it went smooth as butter. But as soon as I left I got errors and mishaps.

Plus if I was at home I could've caught that DSM stock smh

Which pair did you get?

Most people copped to sell. I only tried to get the Jordan's and AM 97 so I didn't go thru the headache others did. But if you can make $500+ profit in 2 hours of work I can see why people were trying so hard.

23735024_189394581623961_6811390090720313344_n.jpg

YERRR

Where? Making the postseason once in 4 seasons while blowing up a promising team counts as being successful?
He made Foles an MVP candidate
Kaep had a good season
Sanchez looked serviceable
Revived Bradford's career
SF had absolutely no talent. Not a single coach would make that team even 8-8
Philly messed up giving him all the control, that damn near never works. Even Holmgren was doing bad until he gave up his GM role

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom