**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
spacey and travolta both gay? had no idea about spacey until yesterday and travolta this is the first i'm hearing about. sounds like it was semi-common knowledge tho? :lol:

He looks washed this season tbh

Yeah he has. it's far from the end of the world and very well could be doing us a favor. His blocking is elite but that alone doesn't warrant his contract. With that said I also wouldn't doubt at some point him and Rodgers would have ended up doing some things.

Just out of nowhere and random as hell lol. figured he'd at least wait until end of season.

MB wanting to call it quits isn't surprising at all given how he is and all he has going on outside of football. He's made it a point to not be defined as an athlete

Dude also won a ring,he's probably accomplished all he set out to in his career

playing like it

he's got a lot of other stuff planned as far as life after football with the imagination agency and is VERY open about it all. not surprising tbh...especially with how the league/owners is treating players

Yeah once he signed with us i followed him on twitter and learned a lot about who he is. good for him.

I'm not surprised he's retiring early. But it still did manage to catch me off guard just now.

I'm not trying to talk ****, but off the top of my head I can't name a Bears WR.

This sums it up. How can a QB looked good when he literally doesn't have anybody to throw it to. These Bears receiver can't get any separation from anyone and when they do it's because of a blown assignment. Get Mitch some receivers and then we will see what the kid can do. I like his mobility personally.

I thought Spacey was gay the whole time, didn’t know he wasn’t out.

Travolta been had rumors of this **** for like 15 years now. Thought everyone knew it. He got lawsuits and all types of ****. They said he can’t leave Scientology because he told them everything and they told him they’ll put it all out there.

Martellus is done. I think he’s focused on bigger things than football. I can’t wait to get Michael’s book.

I've heard several different stories from friends that he'll go out to bars, start "bro-ing" out and drinking with younger guys, ask for their number at the end of the night, then creepily hit them up in the following days to come over.

This is how they all do it :lol:

I knew there was a reason I didn't like House of Cards

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom