**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's been known about Spacey for a long time. Open secret.

I've heard several different stories from friends that he'll go out to bars, start "bro-ing" out and drinking with younger guys, ask for their number at the end of the night, then creepily hit them up in the following days to come over.

Like how do you even do this? :lol::sick:

Was consumed with the shenanigans in the baseball game but from what I saw the Lions seemed determined to run the ball deep in the redzone though they were generally ineffective in the run game and were making play passing.

@kdslittlebro

20171029_203402.jpg
whew.png

Joint looking like Hope Solo.

uHSlTE2.gif

I've heard rumblings about Travolta.

Kevin Spacey is news to me though.

Travolta def has some of his own stories...

damn just saw the Kevin Spacey stuff, weird that I just watched Seven yesterday and was saying how great of an actor he is

He's still a great actor but damn,some of the details that came out last night...yikes :smh:

I've read the stuff about him being gay in the past,like mentioned earlier it was an open secret, but I didn't know about the creeping for younger and much younger dudes.

Feels like Weinstein opened up the floodgates and a whole lot more hollywood dirty little secrets are about to be revealed.

Bryan Singers gotta be ****ting his pants rn...

Spacey and Travolta have been open-secrets for a while now.

It's like when Anderson Cooper came out, everyone was like finally

Also want to clarify that all the stories I've heard about Spacey involve him trying to pick up college guys. It's creepy but there's nothing illegal about it.

The stuff that's coming out about him making advances on 14 year olds is obviously unacceptable.

I've heard several different stories from friends that he'll go out to bars, start "bro-ing" out and drinking with younger guys, ask for their number at the end of the night, then creepily hit them up in the following days to come over.
Spacey tried to pick up a guy I know who was 16 (when I was in hs). Swear to god, trust the person as well. Have known about it since then and not shocked at all today.

I never knew of the open-secret regarding Spacey. Travolta tho, I've heard those rumors.

What is Mitch gonna do without Miller now? Howard gonna run the damn ball 40+ times a game :lol: .

Have a feeling that Mitch's ceiling is going to be like a Chad Pennington/Sam Bradford accurate type QB.

Won't wow you with ridiculous yards or TD numbers consistently, but will be really accurate and will get the job done.

I could be wrong tho.

if this is what he turns out to be the Bears set the franchise back 5 years

that trade still baffles me

yea, I wasn't really high on Mitch.. he had some great games at UNC, but he only did it for 1 year, and the weapons he had were deadly on the collegiate level.

That being said, I wanna see him do well, the bears just gave up way too much to get him. Just fell for the hype.

yea, I wasn't really high on Mitch.. he had some great games at UNC, but he only did it for 1 year, and the weapons he had were deadly on the collegiate level.

That being said, I wanna see him do well, the bears just gave up way too much to get him. Just fell for the hype.

I am not against trading up for a QB but they traded up for no reason, the 49ers weren't gonna take him

I didn’t know Spacey was out there like that

And Zach Miller should retire, that injury would have me thinking about it like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom