**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate commercialized holidays. i dont do them . when im in ltr relationships the rules are i dont do bdays , valentines day etc etc. i dont play that.
. i buy my kids christmas cause they kids but other then that, i just treat all holidays like every other day.

This is dope, I try doing all of this but my wife is like **** nah. I’m with you, **** all that ****. It’s all ******** being forced on us.

I’m ****in the dog **** out of Yandy

That is all

Stranger Things season 1 was just meh to me. I watched it during a long train ride on my iPad and don't really get the hype for the show. I may watch season 2 one day when I'm bored.

Future look at the Carr in Buffalo tomorrow morning.
IMG_3025.GIF

062DCBFD-325D-4AB9-B247-072101EC9EE5.png

We all know this stalling on a contract is anthem related now. For all the **** fans give Rodger, you gotta respect him for being with the players on this one and not just buckling for owners. With that new contract he’s legit putting 9 figures on the line.

Nah, that **** is straight up about Ezeke.

Hue fighting about what? Ball clearly popped out.

15 yards seems like too much for pulling a player off the pile. Dumb *** flag and yardage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom