**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is that show good? My wife was already a few episodes into the 1st season, so I decided not to jump in with her, but it was a show about kids with powers or something? :lol: Didn't feel like I'd be missing out. Now I do how much ya'll bring it up.

it's kinda kiddy but not at the same time :lol:

i assume you're an 80's baby like myself you'll enjoy the semi-nostalgic feel of the show :pimp:

Dean Blandino epitomizes the mindset and behavior of NFL refs today.

"Oh, gee guys...I don't know. I think I'm with you on this one, but it's gotta be clear, so I just think they keep it as called, but we'll see what they do. I'm not sure."

- Anthony Barr tweet talking about AR12?
- Stranger Things S2 has been great, I'm up to episode 4. Dusting wilding out more than anyone else :lol:
- elpablo21 elpablo21 that looks :emoji_fire:

First reply I get is what I'm having for dinner. Sushi or American (pub-type menu)?

Probably start ST tomorrow morning, and keep it on standby if we have another Sunday like last week. But Mario :frown:

kdslittlebro kdslittlebro Sushi it is. Unless my girl is set on the bar vibe I may have to American :blush: :lol: menu looks great.

Ah. It was already posted. My bad. My computer doesn't show any of the tweet shots, so I gotta check on my phone.

Edit: Just read it...He's right. Rodgers was *****ing his whole way back to the sideline like the ***** he is.

Gonna braise these *****es in a couple hours

20171028_120500.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp: Weekends are meant for grillin

20225485_339432033179989_9182885557703802880_n.jpg

got some pork cracklin goin myself

These both look delicious.

Great day for a BBQ, Pabs. :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom