**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of y'all watching the new season of 'you're the worst'?

Good lord Gretchen took crazy to a whole nother level

Nah wasn't illegal.. but dude got f'd up.. still can't believe lions took him that high.. talent was there, but dude had scary concussions in college and that just carried over to the league

But reminds me of the Sheldon brown hit on bush

I remember thinking Best was gonna be the man. I was young tho :lol:

Crazy how we, at least I used to love **** like this. Now it's literally always on my mind watching football. Even the mundane plays I'm like "yea that's probably gonna be CTE down the line". Hate watching Kareem finish his runs already

All i know is we're lucky Teddy's wasnt on TV. Everything we do know about it has given me the idea it was actually the worst injury of all time. Aside from being paralyzed and ****.

All i know is we're lucky Teddy's wasnt on TV. Everything we do know about it has given me the idea it was actually the worst injury of all time. Aside from being paralyzed and ****.

Bruh that's gonna be one of football's "great" mysteries. I just wanna know what actually happened. Don't wanna see it

Why do these celtics jerseys not have a full circle on the arm portion of the jersey..

We've seen knees buckle.. still remember vividly Willis mcgahee's knee injury at the U

Nothing is topping seeing the bottom half of dudes legs at right angles and/or just dangling

I get nauseous just thinking about it. People were puking on the field from the horrific sight of it. That's brutal.

I'll never forget the injury of Kevin Ware on Louisvlle though. Easily the worst **** I've ever seen. I watched it by accident and I'll never get over it. I didn't want to jump for a week.

Wasn't amputation like actually seen as a possibility or some ****? Probably very slight but still. I swear i remember hearing that in the 2 weeks that followed the injury.

Edit: Teddy not Ware

^ kevin ware was the basketball player?

If so, ware was definitely the worst I remember ever seeing..

Willis is the worst knee injury I can remember

Again, where was all this understanding when Kaep was in uniform kneeling?

Easier to show empathy when Kaep's gotten blackballed out of the league.

To be fair to York he was on this last year

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ni...-one-million-dollars-colin-kaepernick-protest

But Owners like Kahn? Naw...now you "see the light" and wanna say something?
camby.png

I can watch a lot, but can't willingly watch sports injuries like that. It's like a mental block

I've watched like heart surgeries and stuff on youtube because I find that fascinating. It's like our bodies are a car with parts.

Broken bones like we talking about and knee's blowing up though. Nope nope nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom