**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
that was real gruesome but I feel like this one hit me harder, still feel numb

Me and few buddies were just arguing what was the worse injury. If you go google Ware's it will remind you that **** take's the damn cake. Hayward, Anderson Silva, PG13, ect. Ware's is just ridiculous compared to those visually.

But, unlike anything else, i have never ever, heard a bone snap out loud on TV, let alone that loud and clear. So that does add a pretty ****** dynamic to it.

Me and few buddies were just arguing what was the worse injury. If you go google Ware's it will remind you that **** take's the damn cake. Hayward, Anderson Silva, PG13, ect. Ware's is just ridiculous compared to those visually.

But, unlike anything else, i have never ever, heard a bone snap out loud on TV, let alone that loud and clear. So that does add a pretty ****ed dynamic to it.

forgot about anderson silva, that one was real gross to me :smh:

Ain't watching the Hayward replay.

I got caught catching a replay of that one college basketball player (forgot who and what school), but I ain't ever gettin caught again. Broke his fibula or something.

Yankees comeback :pimp:

Ware injury definitely worse than Hayward. But still tonight was horrific :sick: .

As violent as football is, it's crazy that the worst injuries I've seen have all come from basketball.

Yup.. still vividly remember that Louisville dude in NCAA tourney and Paul George

But I'll never unsee that Tyrone prothero injury.. on that hit that made Jahvid best puke on the field

Nvm then :lol: I was thinking about that RB from one of the Cali schools that flipped into the endzone and immediately hit the fencing response

Yup that's him.. but that was another concussion

Where he landed and hands went straight up

DMXluhbX0AIOryK.jpg

When it’s that time to take your buddy home from the bar...

Damn that was a pretty form tackle too. Didn't look illegal. Still didn't see what he hit though

Nah wasn't illegal.. but dude got f'd up.. still can't believe lions took him that high.. talent was there, but dude had scary concussions in college and that just carried over to the league

But reminds me of the Sheldon brown hit on bush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom