**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That just sounds disgusting man.

Under 100 pounds? :sick:

tenor.gif

If dudes on NT want to slander me for my bet to you and they themselves owe me. Then they can send the money to you direct. I don't even have to touch it. I even said I'd give you 50 extra for the late payment. WTF more does one want?
Again, stop involving others.

They have ZERO to do with our operations.

I understand preferences, but women that are built like teenage boys...like what does that do for you?

I've smashed plenty of chicks that were in great shape, went to the gym all the time and were like 5'3 and under that were probably around 110 pounds. I like short chicks so usually if they're in good shape they're probably going to be anywhere from 110-120.

NTers act like they roll to the bar and go home with whoever they want

:lol: word

as for the legs v **** v *** talk...for me it's.....face > breasteses > legs > butt.

that said, doesn't mean i love pancake flat butt chicks. ain't advocating for that at all.

also that said, would smash taytay and her flapjack *** :lol:

take what i can get. im straight out of low cash , aint the best looking dude and dont have much game. thats why ive said ive been with mostly thick or chubbys. only had one that was my actual preference. no bbw types tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom