**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The old I had someone send you money while I want in jail excuse. I've seen it a thousand times.
pino.jpg

that got me hard.

ill choose an a cup homie. im a weirdo tho and petite girls with absolute no curves are my preference.
i like all types but ill choose no body over huge curves, like i said thats just me.
Why do you keep saying petite vs HUGE?

That is why I said the same EXACT girl, one with B vs. One with C.

That wouldn't be HUGE

Oh reall
I say this with all due respect.

If YOU owe ME money, you don't have the right to involve someone else in the operation.

But again, I thought you had more honor than that.

Oh really. Funny coming from someone who apparently cried to anyone on NT who would listen claiming I stiffed you when I was literally locked up.

I said I'd pay it. Don't say nevermind now only to continue to slander my name. I lost a $200 bet last year and payed without a issue. Whatever happened between us doesn't excuse others from paying their debts.

If dudes on NT want to slander me for my bet to you and they themselves owe me. Then they can send the money to you direct. I don't even have to touch it. I even said I'd give you 50 extra for the late payment. WTF more does one want?

Taylor Swift with the good ol fashioned pancake butt. Cheeks below regulation psi...
Hilary Diff pics pls

Oh reall

Oh really. Funny coming from someone who apparently cried to anyone on NT who would listen claiming I stiffed you when I was literally locked up.

I said I'd pay it. Don't say nevermind now only to continue to slander my name. I lost a $200 bet last year and payed without a issue. Whatever happened between us doesn't excuse others from paying their debts.

If dudes on NT want to slander me for my bet to you and they themselves owe me. Then they can send the money to you direct. I don't even have to touch it. I even said I'd give you 50 extra for the late payment. WTF more does one want?

Pretty sure he just wants less talking and more paying. That debt has been outstanding for like a year. Taking it up the butt in the clink is no excuse

Oh reall

You don't have the right to play the victim.

I am sorry I inconvenienced YOU for "slandering" your name.

I also am sorry for assuming you ducked me when you were posting non-stop and when the series was over, you stopped.

[email protected]

always had chubby or thick girls. never fat or never small. then my last ltr i was with a frail chick, dont know why but she did it for me more then any of the other ones. she was like barely 100 pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom