**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp heading into week 7 Washington has only 2 losses with the chance Monday to beat the best team record wise in the NFC.

I said in the off-season there were no dominant teams in the NFC. Washington would be better on defense and contend.

I tried to tell y'all. HTTR

saw the first half and i was bored as ish. then i turned it off cause i had better things to do then watch that game. broncos let me down, that cowboys beat down had me fooled thinking they was back.

turned on Slasher on Netflix by like the 2nd quarter, it was boring as hell

Hawks need an LT more than the Texans need a TE, especially one that hasn't had much impact for them. Brown could step in the Hawks line and immediately be the best OL they've had since Walter Jones. Graham could come here and I'd hope he'd be better than Ryan Griffin. Ideally though, Brown and the Texans would just work out a contract and get it over with.

I don't think the Texans are trading Brown at all if they think he's willing to stay, so the trade would be premised on the case that they don't think they can resign him. In which case his trade value goes down significantly. Anyways there's always a big risk of trading for a player who needs a new contract right away.

Brett ain't passing no piss test

381d5f8e8941c554f4018f3e630afca4.jpg

Welp heading into week 7 Washington has only 2 losses with the chance Monday to beat the best team record wise in the NFC.

I said in the off-season there were no dominant teams in the NFC. Washington would be better on defense and contend.

I tried to tell y'all. HTTR
-qxJqr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom