**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peep Game Peep Game Duane Brown on the trading block?

Radio heads up here saying, Hawks are highly interested? :nerd:

Deshaun Watson to Jimmy Graham is gonna be :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:
banderas.png

Should my friend try and trade away DJax?

If somebody really wants him and will give you something you could use then yes. Jameis's deep ball accuracy has not seemed to improve this year and he still seems to prefer Evans, Brate and Humphries as his main targets. This shoulder injury isn't exactly gonna help him throw deep either.

banderas.png

I had a happy daydream about this as I was walking to the gym this morning. And we also traded a 2nd for Joe Thomas.

Graham for Duane Brown actually makes mad sense for both sides.

We know it's never gonna happen :smh:. We'll probably trade for Greg Robinson

Jimmy Graham fell off the face of the earth man :sick:

I know Seattle's scheme isn't helpful with his playing style but I thought he'd at least be a sturdy and consisten weapon for Russ

banderas.png

I've been hearing Hawks/Texans rumors about Duane Brown for weeks now. I feel like a pick would have to be involved as well.

I've also seen Sherman's name pop up
QbadP.png

If Sherm is on the trading block Hoody needs to get on the phone with Schneider asap. Don't be stingy either...

Jimmy Graham fell off the face of the earth man :sick:

I know Seattle's scheme isn't helpful with his playing style but I thought he'd at least be a sturdy and consisten weapon for Russ

It's not the scheme so much as the fact that we can't block. The line is so bad that they need additional blocking help from the TE a lot of the time, and there's no time for vertical routes to develop.

He does have a lot of drops this year but I think he's still a super talented palyer.

I've been hearing Hawks/Texans rumors about Duane Brown for weeks now. I feel like a pick would have to be involved as well.

I've also seen Sherman's
QbadP.png
name pop up

I hope you mean a pick from the Texans, because Duane Brown isn't even playing for ya'll

I had a happy daydream about this as I was walking to the gym this morning. And we also traded a 2nd for Joe Thomas.

Graham for Duane Brown actually makes mad sense for both sides.

We know it's never gonna happen :smh:. We'll probably trade for Greg Robinson

It's always too good to be true
mjcry1.png

I've also seen Sherman's name pop up
QbadP.png
giphy.gif

It's not the scheme so much as the fact that we can't block. The line is so bad that they need additional blocking help from the TE a lot of the time, and there's no time for vertical routes to develop.

He does have a lot of drops this year but I think he's still a super talented palyer.

I hope you mean a pick from the Texans, because Duane Brown isn't even playing for ya'll

I don't know why it would be a pick from the Texans in this scenario, as Brown is a Texan.

Why the Bucs aren't just pounding the rock with Doug Martin is beyond me....

Dirk Koetter is a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom