**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think so, we got better every week. OL problems, defense problems, then the pressure of losing. I don’t think they have any pressure anymore because we’re ****ed. Our season is over.

Macadoo was great as our OC and we put up mad points. I’m happy he’s not calling them though, maybe too much on his plate. **** him.

McAdoo was cool when he had his Harry Dunne cut, this new DressingBetter McAdoo is a POS.

People are banned for violating the rules.

'Ban bets' are cute and all, but yeah, I don't honor 'em. Never have.

Honestly, Y'ALL should keep that in mind when going back and forth with each other.

How it SHOULD go:

"I swear, I'll even put my s/n on it. If I'm wrong, I'll willingly take a ban."

other person: "Man, you better come up with something that actually means something if you're trying to show how serious you are, because that don't mean ssshshhh."
Ska I knew you always loved me

Give me a hug

When was the last time the Giants were good? And I mean really good, like top in the NFC?

2009?

I know it was one year they went like 14-2 and ran the tables

IMG_0688.PNG

If Eli was athletic, that pass gets completed. **** man.

Think this is the first game we’ve had Justin Pugh playing his natural position. It’s crazy we had our best OL playing out of his position for five games. Smh

I think half the teams in the league need a new QB but there aren't 15 QBs in college that can play in the NFL lol. Hell there's barely 20 starting caliber QBs in the league right now

Pats got Jimmy G waiting in the wings though, so don't understand that one

So by that logic, you would rather keep some of these old guys at QB nearing the VERY END as well as QBs who aren't competent at the starting position instead of going for a younger college QB? Ok I guess. . .I would take the risk to get the head start. . .

Still don't know about Jimmy G . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom