**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Out SAD USE GIF.gif

In ALL honesty... they went up 17 - 0 and I was like yea, that figures. Team has a bunch of holes, is what it is.

But that second half, watching this defense is fun.

From what I can tell so far it seems like the team is going through alot of growing pains with a new OC. Reminds me of Kyle Kushner first season as our OC in 2015, playbook seems limited and everyone doesn't seem on the same page. The defense really gotta learn to lock down though I know our defense is still pretty young but they try to much for the big hits instead of just takin the dude to the ground they gotta cut that ish out.

But yea Miami's defense is very good though they locked it down in that second half and Ajayi is the goods too

Yo Brock in Wtf?

I walked out the room after the pick six and he's in? Siemian got hurt or did he get pulled?

People are banned for violating the rules.

'Ban bets' are cute and all, but yeah, I don't honor 'em. Never have.

Honestly, Y'ALL should keep that in mind when going back and forth with each other.

How it SHOULD go:

"I swear, I'll even put my s/n on it. If I'm wrong, I'll willingly take a ban."

other person: "Man, you better come up with something that actually means something if you're trying to show how serious you are, because that don't mean ssshshhh."

So McAdoo calling plays was really holding them back like this huh?

Sheesh :lol:

I don’t think so, we got better every week. OL problems, defense problems, then the pressure of losing. I don’t think they have any pressure anymore because we’re ******. Our season is over.

Macadoo was great as our OC and we put up mad points. I’m happy he’s not calling them though, maybe too much on his plate. **** him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom