**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were a betting man, I would bet there were built-audibles to adjust to runs on some of those plays, but that is up to Cam to assess and call out...and he didn't.
Cam rarely audibles out and sticks to what is called
You remember that 1st half where he tried to get the Panthers in field position
He couldn’t call up plays on the fly
Probably his main weakness tbh

Not even looking at it like that.. but we might just luck out into winning the division, even if we fall apart.. which is why I'm not putting too much stock in it

I mean it will be nice if it happens, but I just wanna see growth this year for next year

I've seen a couple fraud 9-0 starts with a poor finish firsthand. It ain't pretty and your team doesn't look it so far

Cam rarely audibles out and sticks to what is called
You remember that 1st half where he tried to get the Panthers in field position
He couldn’t call up plays on the fly

Yeah. He's not cerebral like that. Been his downfall for a while. That kind of talent is special though. You get away with things.

Just seen the next TNF matchup...

IMG_2909.GIF

:lol:

I wasn't being combative, but now you can go **** yourself, *****.

I even said, "unless the rule changed." Lots of us were saying this...Get outta my ***.

:lol: whatever man. In the post before that, you said I was wrong with my reasoning and that the rule was not that way. You might not have thought you were combative, but I felt that way. Not a big deal, that's def the way it is now though. Ball has to be inside the pylon.

Carr might be out the shop, and we'll be down another key player or two I'm sure. Plus it's Chiefs Raiders :lol:

We gonna need Alex Da Gawd to come back to reality. And by the graces of a miracle that KHunt and Tyreke Hill and Kelce miss the flight.

:lol: whatever man. In the post before that, you said I was wrong with my reasoning and that the rule was not that way. You might not have thought you were combative, but I felt that way. Not a big deal, that's def the way it is now though. Ball has to be inside the pylon.

My reputation precedes me.

I've seen a couple fraud 9-0 starts with a poor finish firsthand. It ain't pretty and your team doesn't look it so far

Smart teams will pick apart our defense because of how our secondary is playing

I know for sure we won't be able to beat the packers or pats.. need to think who else would just go 4-5 wideout all game

Giants gave teams the blue print once they just kept throwing to OBJ on quick passes whole 2nd half.. we can contain bigger dudes

We need Darby and Sid back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom