**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s his mechanics though
He has never changed that style

Ok but that dont mean its right or how it should be done. They let that s*** slide cuz he just happened to be completing the passes and im sure they tried to do something about it and he said F it

Big picture - I hope Luke is okay.

If he can return this season, Olsen comes back, Kalil returns, we learn how to run a 2 minute offense, and stop throwing down the field on 3rd and 1. We'll go deeper than these bum birds.

Don't know what to tell ya...That's how it's been forever. Not sure why they missed it. Unless the rule changed I didn't kn ow it.

Not sure what to tell ya... but you're wrong. It's been like this since at least 2010. Here is some stuff i found on the internet:

11. Ball carrier A22 is running near the sideline in an attempt to score. At the B-1 he goes airborne by leaping such that the ball passes across the goal line extended outside the pylon. A22 lands out of bounds beyond the goal line extended.

RULING: Not a touchdown. The goal line is not extended for an airborne player, i.e., one who leaves the ground voluntarily. The ball is out of bounds at the point where it crossed the sideline. (2-11-2, 4-2-4-e, AR 8-2-1-IV)

&

e. When a ball carrier dives or jumps toward the sideline and is airborne ashe crosses the sideline, forward progress is determined by the position
of the ball as it crosses the sideline

I couldn't believe how casually they approached that drive man.

Very accurate description. The way they went about that last drive you would've thought it was the second possession of a 1st quarter not under two minute's in the 4th and needing a TD to win it.

careful bro didn't yall start out 4-0 last year?

look pretty good though...defense legit and wentz lookin' real nice @CianBumFahey

3-1.. 3-2 first 5.. 4-4 first 8.. then 5-4

At 5-1 now, if we beat 9ers, bears and @ Giants.. gets us 8 wins

Just need to go 1-6 remainder of our schedule to go 9-7.. I think 9 or 10 wins, wins division

Big picture - I hope Luke is okay.

If he can return this season, Olsen comes back, Kalil returns, we learn how to run a 2 minute offense, and stop throwing down the field on 3rd and 1. We'll go deeper than these bum birds.

Ya'll got packed out at home man. Get out of here. Refs tried their hardest to give yall this one too. Cam ain't want it.

Ok but that dont mean its right or how it should be done. They let that s*** slide cuz he just happened to be completing the passes and im sure they tried to do something about it and he said F it
Lol well I guess you can apply to be the Panthers qb coach

:sick:
Screenshot_20171012-205557.jpg

Don't speak that into existence :lol:

Not even looking at it like that.. but we might just luck out into winning the division, even if we fall apart.. which is why I'm not putting too much stock in it

I mean it will be nice if it happens, but I just wanna see growth this year for next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom