**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the Raiders could win the Super Bowl already so that I can stop supporting this sport & the owners :smh:

We won't win until Jerry is gone.
Legit can''t stand him.

Agreed.

I legit want to put hands on him.

He's the main reason the Cowboys are one of the most hated teams in sports.

#NotMyOwner

Random, but yesterday I was thinking that if Al Davis were alive and we sent him @Mr.Guy's Pop Warner highlight reel, our boy would be killing it in the league right now. Al wouldn't be able to resist a guy doing backflips over DBs and being so fast that he could play QB and WR in the same play.

Random, but yesterday I was thinking that if Al Davis were alive and we sent him @Mr.Guy's Pop Warner highlight reel, our boy would be killing it in the league right now. Al wouldn't be able to resist a guy doing backflips over DBs and being so fast that he could play QB and WR in the same play.

Timid the second coming of Darrius Heyward Bey

Man there is some SERIOUS political implications here especially in this tweet

Why is the NFL getting massive tax breaks while at the same time disrespecting our Anthem, Flag and Country? Change tax law!

He is essentially threatening a private company to get in line with what he believes or he would consider penalize them changing the ****in LAW against them and it nots a stretch of the imagination that he wouldnt extend that to others dont fall in line, he's displaying once again that he thinks its fine to threaten private institutions using the government, that is an overtly facist mindset. This man is a very real threat to democracy in this country

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

Happy to see him go somewhere else, too bad the Cardinals are SUPER done. They're not doing **** this year.

if they can talk Andre Johnson out of retirement, they might just be forming something special in Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom