**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
**** Ditka :smh:

Screenshot_20171010-000139.jpg

:smh:

Also anyone watching this dodgers game?

They just let the 1st baseman drop in the dugout after a great catch.. you'd think all these dudes would least try to break his fall

*should = the only word that matters here.

The teams can choose to not play guys, that's their prerogative.. but when it comes time for fines or more, that's when lawyers are getting involved

Anything owners try to do after the fact = lawyers getting involved

And league gave up its tax exempt status in 2015

Only 3 players worth asking, right?

Dak, Zeke and tyron smith? Anyone else?

Dez about to have a talk in the offseason anyways about restructuring.. then you get to white players

Ditka said some **** like that his last year on ESPN. It’s no surprise, **** him.

Zero respect for Dallas. If you’re a star black player and you don’t push back, **** you. I’d have a ****in seat if I was Dez or Zeke.

I see senile Ditka sent in a late entry for Turkey of the year last night just when it looked like the Fins OL coach would run away with it

Only 3 players worth asking, right?

Dak, Zeke and tyron smith? Anyone else?

Dez about to have a talk in the offseason anyways about restructuring.. then you get to white players

Don't eem know if Dak considers himself black. Dez and Zeke seem to have the minds of 13 year olds and Olinemen are rarely ever in the spotlight. Jerruh literally haves the Justice League of **** boys.

Lmao at the "president" of the United States of America getting on Twitter at 6am to tweet about a sports league, and a sports network...

Mike Ditkas 80, and from Western Pennsylvania... don't know why folks care about his opinion on social matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom