**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next step is to see that Wentz can be consistent throughout the course of this season, playoffs or not. Once he does yall should be ready for the foreseeable future. Anything on top of that this year would be a pleasant surprise though.

This year just about growth.. we still need one more offseason to work on the roster

Before season I figured 8-10 wins.. but didn't expect Giants to be this bad or boys issues to be this damning

At this point anything can happen cause all NFC teams got issues and it's going end up coming down to matchups

Next step is to see that Wentz can be consistent throughout the course of this season, playoffs or not. Once he does yall should be ready for the foreseeable future. Anything on top of that this year would be a pleasant surprise though.

I've seen enough to know Wentz is the real deal but the team is a work in progress but I like the direction

I will take an NFC East title and a home game win then the rest is icing on the cake

Chiefs unwashed the washing with their fumble on the first play of the season.

kinda like an un jinx

jinx immunity for the entire season

james-harden-sideeye-gif.gif

Shoes been washed since AR beat the Cowboys last season playoffs

LOL. This thread is pathetic. Same rehashed convos week to week. Y'all been doing just fine without me.

Continue with the AWG, favorite beers, favorite food talk, and etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom