**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hue jackson really outchea with a record of 1-20 :lol:
tenor.gif

The Doodoo stains are eternally cursed

Lol

Week 2 he had 7 catches for 102 yards and you're speaking of the two targets he had while Norman was the primary defender...show me visual proof of those incompletions, how Norman actually affected them and the amount of time that Norman was actually guarding him and then we can talk.

Week 12 he caught more than half the passes thrown his way while Norman was guarding him and averaged over 10 YPC on them, so what is that even supposed to prove to me?

so because you're wrong, and posted some box score stats I'm the one who has to go back and show you even more proof?

:lol:

nah, it don't work like that little doggie.

if you actually watched the games, instead of being caught up in fantasy land all the time, you'd know that Dez stats weren't fully indicative of the things he did against norman.

That's really half of this boards problem man, some of y'all don't watch ****, and spew garbage takes to the high heavens.

LOL. You white dudes are funny the way y'all throw that around without the N.

I wouldn't expect anything less on these boards though...carry on...

you starting the WIR tomorrow? or you busy trying on your mom's panties

Not watching til later tn or tomorrow. I enjoyed the premiere last week, not trying to think too much into it whether it's "forced" or not.

Yep I'll be watching at work before everybody gets in :lol: can't see many opinions til I watch myself

Eagles are legit, not SB legit this year but watch the games and the QB you wanted to fail

a playoff win is my expectations

Next step is to see that Wentz can be consistent throughout the course of this season, playoffs or not. Once he does yall should be ready for the foreseeable future. Anything on top of that this year would be a pleasant surprise though.

Not watching til later tn or tomorrow. I enjoyed the premiere last week, not trying to think too much into it whether it's "forced" or not.

Im flippin back and forth.. this game been pretty boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom