lock it up i was trolled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait wait wait wait...I'm clicking this thread assuming this dude is dead, only to find out he's really alive...
...what in the hell.

Some one called my mom.

My mom said one of my friends mother called her...

I thought it was true , mad dudes said he died from his hood ,and everything . Said he killed him self.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

i dunno why he used the moms part, most likely because people would call ducktales if he said he heard it from people in daves hood, but it was some people in daves area talkin about he died in a mental facility. im guessing he went off word of mouth on that, but like i said earlier, i've had a feeling something happened to him for a week or so now so what they were saying was beleiveable to an extent as dude just dissapeared outta nowhere and no one heard from him.

again though i'm just glad dude is alive.
There is no justifying that *+* . Son just straight out lied about confirming somebodies death. Playing with people's emotions and all the prayers and condolences have just been in vein.
That Rico kid is sad. Straight up

s25yja.jpg

Originally Posted by polorico

Some one called my mom.

I thought it was true , mad dudes said he died from his hood ,and everything . Said he killed him self.

Leave your mom out of this and I'll leave this out of your mom IMO tbh.

Originally Posted by MMG

i dunno why he used the moms part, most likely because people would call ducktales if he said he heard it from people in daves hood, but it was some people in daves area talkin about he died in a mental facility. im guessing he went off word of mouth on that, but like i said earlier, i've had a feeling something happened to him for a week or so now so what they were saying was beleiveable to an extent as dude just dissapeared outta nowhere and no one heard from him.

again though i'm just glad dude is alive.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at you trollin after bein trolled

how am i trolling? be serious here.

anyone who's friends with dave on facebook knows he hasn't been on there in almost a month,  anyone who got his number knows his phones been off for a few weeks now.  like i said before a few people i know around his way said dude dissapeared.  there was every reason to believe something serious happened to him, and there were people around his way that rico knows that told him dave passed away,  again he shouldn't have used the mom part but there was every reason to believe something serious happened to the guy.

Nah he went to the hospital for a string of health problems.

His mom called my mom in texas and said dave passed away...

polorico wrote:
Some one called my mom.

*#% outa here B

Dudes like you make me not even wana be apart of NT anymore.

Dudes claim to be so deep in their hoods, yet homie gets locked up ad not a single damb is given by anyone in his hood to the point that stories are being made up, what a joke, assault charges huh?...sigue asi compa.

Some one called my mom.

Only reason I didn't want to believe this.

Polo, this is a new low for your my dude, should've made sure before coming to NT and making up !!#$.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Wait wait wait wait...I'm clicking this thread assuming this dude is dead, only to find out he's really alive...
...what in the hell.

Word. If I was a gif-magician like some of you, I'd have a slew of them in this post that displayed the plethora of reactions/emotions I've had reading this thread. Unreal...

Originally Posted by RavageBX

And people wonder why old heads always talking about how NT used to be.

Seriously. Back in the day NT trolls would tell stories about getting with girls. Now they tell stories about people dying.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Dudes claim to be so deep in their hoods, yet homie gets locked up ad not a single damb is given by anyone in his hood to the point that stories are being made up, what a joke, assault charges huh?...sigue asi compa.

what got me shocked is him being in there so long when his bail is only $750.    to my knowledge you only pay 10% at a bail bonds spot and even at that $750 isn't that much, i'm suprised no one in his fam or whatever posted bail for him,  that's what got me shocked more then anything.

ima see if he's still in there after his court date, if he is ima throw him some bread on commisary.

I really thought dude passed away

4 or 5 of his homeboys said he killed him self , my mom got a call from a lady in NY saying he had passed.

I guess dudes really did not like him that much...

either way sad sad situation.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

what got me shocked is him being in there so long when his bail is only $750.    to my knowledge you only pay 10% at a bail bonds spot and even at that $750 isn't that much, i'm suprised no one in his fam or whatever posted bail for him,  that's what got me shocked more then anything.

ima see if he's still in there after his court date, if he is ima throw him some bread on commisary.

The way these dudes talked though, was like their streets have their backs, they know dudes that would clap you, this that and the other, from what it looks like these dudes are nobody's in their hood, no respect whatsoever for his "people's" to even make up these stories....-20 street cred.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by RavageBX

And people wonder why old heads always talking about how NT used to be.

Seriously. Back in the day NT trolls would tell stories about getting with girls. Now they tell stories about people dying.
tired.gif

roll.gif

Real talk though...the new generation be craving the attention.

Stories about dying, "forever alone" being cool, EMO this EMO that....What happened?!

Yall are some of the most pathetic humans ever. First "his mom" called, and now it's a random lady?? Worst thread EVER on NT, and that says a lot. Wouldnt be surprised if polo and rex ryan were the same person. Smdh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom