lock it up i was trolled

Status
Not open for further replies.
261749_10100143757386096_25501612_44906001_2147980_n.jpg

i did a little research today. dave isn't dead but he's been in the worst place you can be in other then being dead since january 13th. dude is locked up off an assault charge and he has court next week. it's a big relief knowing he's alive though, i just hope everything goes well with his legal situation.

rico didn't intentionally try and troll though. i know he got a reputation for all that stuff, but a few people that know dave well hit him up telling him something about him killing himself and that's what they heard from their fam. turns out those people had a past problem with dave and were making all that stuff up, but yeah dudes alive, you can look him up on rikers inmate locator.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

i did a little research today. dave isn't dead but he's been in the worst place you can be in other then being dead since january 13th. dude is locked up off an assault charge and he has court next week. it's a big relief knowing he's alive though, i just hope everything goes well with his legal situation.

rico didn't intentionally try and troll though. i know he got a reputation for all that stuff, but a few people that know dave well hit him up telling him something about him killing himself and that's what they heard from their fam. turns out those people had a past problem with dave and were making all that stuff up, but yeah dudes alive, you can look him up on rikers inmate locator.

6c016d68ae41cca502bfaf25518903079b6558ea_r.gif

???
Nah he went to the hospital for a string of health problems.

His mom called my mom in texas and said dave passed away..
???

All of ya'll are some real life scumbags
30t6p3b.gif

Rikers though?
eek.gif

"You will not survive..."

Been watching this post since last night and posted I thought it was ducktales on twitter...Didn't post any condolences  for that very reason. 
laugh.gif

i dunno why he used the moms part, most likely because people would call ducktales if he said he heard it from people in daves hood, but it was some people in daves area talkin about he died in a mental facility. im guessing he went off word of mouth on that, but like i said earlier, i've had a feeling something happened to him for a week or so now so what they were saying was beleiveable to an extent as dude just dissapeared outta nowhere and no one heard from him.

again though i'm just glad dude is alive.

Originally Posted by 0cks

All of ya'll are some real life scumbags
30t6p3b.gif

Rikers though?
eek.gif

"You will not survive..."
he's in another facility but you can look him up on the rikers inmate locator.   it's the same here with the LA jails, regardless of which one your locked up in you can find that person with the inmate locator.

Man if you're gonna say somebody is dead you better know darn well they are, that ain't even funny

Originally Posted by MMG

???
Nah he went to the hospital for a string of health problems.

His mom called my mom in texas and said dave passed away..
???

Was just about to post this.

Yall dudes are some real @%$ boys. Ain't no excuse for that.

Lock this @%$ up.

i dunno why he used the moms part, most likely because people would call ducktales if he said he heard it from people in daves hood, but it was some people in daves area talkin about he died in a mental facility. im guessing he went off word of mouth on that, but like i said earlier, i've had a feeling something happened to him for a week or so now so what they were saying was beleiveable to an extent as dude just dissapeared outta nowhere and no one heard from him.

again though i'm just glad dude is alive.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at you trollin after bein trolled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom