LOCK IT UP - College Football - 2009 Season/2010 Off-Season

They aren't going to run Tubby out of Lubbock though.

I wanna see if Gilmore will see exclusive coverage on DeAndre on Thursday, and if he does, how he will hold up. I'm thinking they will put Culliver and Auguste on him and dare everybody else to beat them

yeah, wasn't even on the 2deep. 7th WR.

I'm actually surprised Deion Walker is still around as well.

Deion is like 6th right?

smh.gif
I thought he was gonna kill.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

deflect? homeboys? the only person I half way even speak to is Dre and thats about college football. the rest of these knuckleheads are some Internet screen names. I dnt give a @!@$ who agrees with me or who likes me
u can put "gunna get it" in the search and see

of course coaches lie, its how they kept Hunter on board and how he got Sims to Verbal.
Its how he did Bobby Reid a cple yrs ago

all Gundy  did was hire a new OC, Gundy is still the head coach. its like Coach DlCK Vermeil runnning the show with Mike Martz as OC. Martz wants to air it out but the head coach (Vermeil) kept him in check by making sound game decisions. but Obviously Sims is getting the word it aint how he thought it was gonna be, I got Money on who is telling him too (Hunter and the other RBs on the roster)
That last post was 66% sarcasm. And I'm sorry if I've come off as a $%#$% to you in the past.

Gundy claims that he's giving complete control of the offense to Holgorsen, so it should be interesting to see if he intervenes like in your example. But even if he does intervene some, a move from a 60/40 run offense to a 60/40 pass offense is pretty dramatic (Holgorsen is usually around 70/30 pass).

I think Sims should stick with OK State. I don't see him being an every down back at the next level, especially not if he's having to run between the tackles. I also don't think he has the frame to put on more weight in order to become that kind of back. His listed height of 5'10" is supposedly pretty generous. With his size and speed he'd probably be pretty solid in that offense. His film looks kinda similar to that of UH's Charles Sims, who was Conference USA's Freshman of the Year last year.

eek.gif
Mo is in Shape Like a muhh #$%+ er

Elliott Berry is starting RB and MLB for his HS team. 5A football, thats pretty impressive for a Freshman

Mr. Berry gonna have you and those UT people arrested for how much you spy on his kids.

Originally Posted by tmay407

Originally Posted by Nako XL

tmay are you referring to like a month or two ago where i asked why they were switching to the air raid and everyone said that they aren't really, that the offense will stay mostly the same and not too pass heavy? Lol
Yes. I can't wait until people start to get shocked about Tuberville going away from the Air Raid at Tech and bringing in his 60% run/40% pass offense.

laugh.gif
You sound like a fed up housewife...
sorry for taking you & our relationship for granted, I'll try to come home early from work okay hun...

hopefully u got ur masculinity back but they were were running alot to get me Hunter acclimated.
andobviously they sold mr Sims on running the ball or he wouldnt haveverballed there and then just now turned around and begin changed hismind after hearing how its going to be more Texas Tech than Okie St
Argumentation & Debate 101: Today's Lesson - Deflect, Deflect, Deflect

I'm just upset that I'm not one of your "yes men" or homeboys, Gunna, that's all...

And let's please not even begin to act like coaches don't flat out lie to players they're recruiting.

•The Texas A&M Aggies will back up the hype and people will learn topronounce Jerrod Johnson's name right. Tim DeRuyter's too.

Don't see it happening...

deflect? homeboys? the only person I half way even speak to is Dre and thats about college football. the rest of these knuckleheads are some Internet screen names. I dnt give a @!@$ who agrees with me or who likes me
u can put "gunna get it" in the search and see

of course coaches lie, its how they kept Hunter on board and how he got Sims to Verbal.
Its how he did Bobby Reid a cple yrs ago

all Gundy  did was hire a new OC, Gundy is still the head coach. its like Coach DlCK Vermeil runnning the show with Mike Martz as OC. Martz wants to air it out but the head coach (Vermeil) kept him in check by making sound game decisions. but Obviously Sims is getting the word it aint how he thought it was gonna be, I got Money on who is telling him too (Hunter and the other RBs on the roster)

embarassed.gif
frown.gif

when will ESPN decide to make GamePlan and FullCOurt in HD? this is ridiculous.... I dont even wanna pay for it this yr ...

Gameplan is useless as hell now.

Since ESPN has the SEC contract now, usually every game is available somewhere on cable. They're running simulcasts of regional ABC games on ESPN2 most weeks. You've got ESPN3, too. And after exhausting all that, you can usually find streams of games that are higher quality than the +%!# on PPV.

Save your money...

yea DLo, thats what Im gonna do...

CSTVHD, VersesHD, BigTenHD, FloridaSunSportsHD, & FoxSportsSouthHD come thru in the clutch for football season.

Even YESNetwork shows Ivy League football in HD ... @!$%%* Shameful!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom