LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

Jackson is just setting up the refs for game 6.

Hopefully, we'll get those calls since it's on our home floor and won't backfire on us.

Dubs came out flat though, but i'm pretty sure we can close out the series tomorrow.

Steph is fired up, he may have a 32 point quarter :smokin :wink:

edit: anybody know how i can make my sig likeit was before? with the team colors n stuff?

Last edited:
^the intent was there though
That's something you, I, or Mark Jackson doesn't know. What the video shows is Faried purposely throwing his chest into Curry as he goes into the lane. If you want to say he meant to hit him there AND trip him but failed then you can say that. You just can't call it fact.

Reminds me of the Matt Holliday slide/dive into Scutaro. If Faried's intent was just to bump Curry he would've only leaned into him or stepped in his path before Curry came through the lane. He didn't slide step into him, he full blown stepped into him as Curry was passing by. That's suspicious.

Honestly, If a player is playing with an injury, you should try and attack their weakness, without malicious intent.

Few years ago, I remember Dirk was playing with a broken finger or something of that sort. Defenders hacked away at the ball everytime he had it. No one complained about it then. No one should be complaining about the Faried play on Curry either. If the Nuggets really wanted to take Curry out, they would undercut him everytime he shot a jumper.

Just need to get it going in game six, if the Nuggets decide to step up the cheap shots, hit them back. It's definitely going to be crazy in Oracle:smokin

anyone know the selection of warriors gear at the adidas store? is it just jerseys/shirts or are there more accessories? been looking for a beanie for a bit now but haven't seen it since fall season

I haven't seen any beanies at their store at all. They only have those short-sleeved jerseys and a zip-up jacket that was really close to selling out.

Anyone going tonight?

Last edited:
I haven't seen any beanies at their store at all. They only have those short-sleeved jerseys and a zip-up jacket that was really close to selling out.

Anyone going tonight?

I am!

my GF surprised me with some tickets last night, hella juiced, but nervous at the same time. I got the same feeling with the 49ers in the superbowl....:wow:

Need a BIG performance from Curry tonight. If he feels it from the outside, we might just advance. Don't know why Bogut sat out almost all of 2nd half, but we need him in the paint, although Ezeli did good, just bad officials. Klay and Barnes just need to continue to hit when Curry distributes. Nervous, but with Roaracle behind their backs, I'm sure the confetti will rain down on the Nuggets.

Can't wait for this game to start...

On my way home from school and guess who I saw. Crazy because the damb bart was having a long delay and I took an irregular route back home.

Seriously HOW IS IT? I dont think they should play him though, not worth the risk

that's unreal. getting more amped up for this game to start now. damn this bulls game is cutting it too close :smh:

Mindgames? Mark Jackson throwing a curveball to Denver. I doubt he plays though. Just maybe something to put in George Karl's mind and will get the Oracle crowd even more extra hyped?!

Dont like the through of Lee goin out tonight, that injury is way too serious, you dont play around with the hip flexor injury :x

Back
Top Bottom