LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

Great game from the Ws I was highly impressed. Theres not enough I can say about the way they played tonight, to keep it simple everyone played great. No one person didnt come with their A game tonight. Jealous of all you true Bay Area heads, Oracle is going to be too live.

Wasn't easy, but damn this team fought incredibly hard, proud of 'em - Especially Curry, Klay, and Barnes.

Series tied 1-1 :smokin!

Some of you may disagree, but I felt this game could've ended differently had McGee played more.

Jarrett Jack :lol:!

Some of you may disagree, but I felt this game could've ended differently had McGee played more.

Jarrett Jack :lol:!

Nah i agree. He clogs the paint with his size. Barnes and Ezeli got in the paint easily when he was out. Good thing he has Asthma. He'll probably play more next two game so let's see how he changes the outcome.

The following please PayPal acidicality $20:
daprescription
andrew630
dont be a menace
What up
FRANCHISE 55
Luong1209
dland24
jumpmanfromdabay

Sorry Acid.  Totally forgot to send you loot this weekend.  Just did it.  Please confirm it went through.

What a performance :smokin

I don't know if it's possible, but Oracle might actually be louder than We Believe 2007 on Friday.

I was personally loving Festus' activity and strength with the ball on those monster jamz

Skip and Stephen A. were tying to say they had the Warriors winning the series prior, and still do after yesterday. Not doubting that, but TNT and ESPN pretty much said they'd be swept after Lee went down.

What a performance
smokin.gif

I don't know if it's possible, but Oracle might actually be louder than We Believe 2007 on Friday.

I was personally loving Festus' activity and strength with the ball on those monster jamz
I doubt it.  I just cant possibly fathom anything being crazier than the 2007 games (specifically game 3 of the first round).  Game 3 of the Mavericks series was hands down the most incredible sporting experience of my life.  I have been to World Series games, Niner playoff games...including a few NFCCGs...and nothing even compares to that first playoff game in 13 years.  There wasnt an empty seat in the area more than an hour before tipoff.  Full on chants were going on.  People were going NUTS.  The electricity in the crowd more than an hour before gametime was something I will never forget. 

I know we have great fans, and I am sure the area will be live on Friday night.  I just dont know how anything can top that We Believe experience.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom