LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

aware me on what was apart of the scavenger hunt.

and paul, i was gonna ask you where you got the frame too :lol:
... does anyone know where i can find frames that would fit jerseys? so i can hang them up. the cheaper the better!

Last edited:

... does anyone know where i can find frames that would fit jerseys? so i can hang them up. the cheaper the better!
2 tix for Game 3 was the prize.

It's not really a frame. It's a poster board and I put black paper on it for contrast for when I glued on the popcorn.

I'm in the same boat, I wanna get my auto'd Curry jersey framed..

Paul you won the bazemoring scavenger hunt :lol:
Repped! :lol:

But really though, I just feel lucky to have won it.
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Ya'll wild for doing that. Glad for it to have been an NTer!

So far people going to game 3:

- Luong1209
- Paul
- Jrich4mvp
- Andrew630
- What up
- Red

Anyone else? :nerd:

Last edited:
Congrats Paul. Seen both you and Red's pics for that contest. :pimp:
how were the tickets though?

still looking for tickets for either games. haven't sat in upper levels at all so i'm not sure if i want to start in the playoffs. if I can find lowers for under $400 a pair then i'm there.

as far as frames, without having to get a custom dimension for it, i'd suggest Michael's. if you bring in a receipt they usually have a discount on one. just buy a gum by the registers and take the receipt with the discount. not sure about their selection on sizes though.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Ya'll wild for doing that. Glad for it to have been an NTer!

So far people going to game 3:

- Luong1209
- Paul
- Jrich4mvp
- Andrew630
- What up
- Red

Anyone else? :nerd:
I'll be there. If I wasn't going with a group I'd be down to meet up with you guys. Assuming that's what the roll call is for.

WHAT UP IS GOING TO BE AT THE GAME?!?

isnt he out in the boonies on the east coast?!

& thanks for the tip menace. ill check it out

Last edited:
cant believe lee went down. pretty sure denver gonna rest faried for this series.
still upset that w's had a chance to steal that gm and couldnt get a stop on andre miller

:lol: my bad for sending yall a bunch of PMs. Got Yuku'ed...I'll update who's paid me later this week...

I was actually in Denver/Boulder over the weekend vacationing around. Just went hiking with the family, but obviously saw lots and lots of people lighting it up in the mountains for April 20 haha.

From visiting and going through downtown Denver a little bit, it's very easy to tell their enthusiasm for the Nuggets is nothing compared to how the Bay gets behind the Warriors.

Last edited:
I would have started Carl and put Jack on the bench. I'm hoping he at least finishes the game with Carl in the lineup. 

They did that just to have a matchup w Fariad
Yeah I jumped te gun ont hat one, didnt even know he was going to play. The Ws need to finish out these quarters better. What theyre doing now is not going to cut it. I love what I'm seeing out Steph and Klay though, especially Klay. IDK how Denver doesnt get into the penalty within 4 minutes theyre out there challenging every shot that goes up, and its not just a hand raise, theyre jumping hard at everything. Golden State needs to take advantage, Steph in particular, hes not getting to the line nearly enough.

Back
Top Bottom