|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing the Cavs tonight.

Not much intrigue in the matchup. They should have tired legs from playing last night too.

JR has a better motor but Lee actually had some touch and finesse, it's actually about the best comparison there is tbh. Lee did make an All star team twice and was putting up 18 and 10 for a 5 year stretch. It's not like it's talking down on JR at all. We'd be lucky if he got to that level.

No doubt, lee was a good player. But he said a whack *** David lee, implying JR was a much lesser player at this stage of his career. I'd be very pleased if JR reaches David lee's level of production

So Ben Simmons is not playing today. He said he needs a rest day :lol:

I'm like dude you're college team didn't play any tourney games. You're team declined invite to play in the NIT.He didnt do the draft combine and only worked out for Philly before the draft.

Dude is looking more and more like he's going to be a BUST.

I actually glad Lakers ended up with Ingram instead.Yes I know before the draft this year I wanted Simmons instead.

Last edited:
So Ben Simmons is not playing today. He said he needs a rest day
laugh.gif

I'm like dude you're college team didn't play any tourney games. You're team declined invite to play in the NIT.He didnt do the draft combine snd only worked out for Philly before the draft.

I actually glad Lakers ended up with Ingram instead.Yes I know before the draft this year I wanted Simmons instead.
Whose mans is this?

No doubt, lee was a good player. But he said a whack *** David lee, implying JR was a much lesser player at this stage of his career. I'd be very pleased if JR reaches David lee's level of production

I said wack *** version of David Lee with like a prime David Lee in mind not where he was at 21. David Lee was a good/decent player, but I would be disappointed in Randle if he just ended up around the same level. Not because David Lee was a bad player, but because Randle has the potential to be much more.

Last edited:

I'm like dude you're college team didn't play any tourney games. You're team declined invite to play in the NIT.He didnt do the draft combine and only worked out for Philly before the draft.

Lol when doing to much....

All you had to say was "I don't like that he said he needs rest, he didn't really do much recently to be asking for rest"

Everything else you typed made you sound like a bafoon

76ers could have very well influenced the call by not wanting to let their guy play too much and possibly risk injury

dude already had "cramp"  issues

non issue

non -laker related

move on

game day, time to let it fly

I actually FaceTimed Kobe after the game as soon as I got in the locker room. Other than seeing my dad and my sister right after we won, FaceTiming him was just a great thing, knowing how he has won five and I just won my first. Then realizing how hard it is just to win one, my respect for him is already high, but it went to another level knowing that he's got five of them. I'm trying to get a second one.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...acetimed-kobe-bryant-after-cavs-won-nba-title

38163c41767b4e74101ac2fd799ba27e1a8387955d086fe73b95146c9a4c3582_1.jpg

OD bro

I actually FaceTimed Kobe after the game as soon as I got in the locker room. Other than seeing my dad and my sister right after we won, FaceTiming him was just a great thing, knowing how he has won five and I just won my first. Then realizing how hard it is just to win one, my respect for him is already high, but it went to another level knowing that he's got five of them. I'm trying to get a second one.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...acetimed-kobe-bryant-after-cavs-won-nba-title

38163c41767b4e74101ac2fd799ba27e1a8387955d086fe73b95146c9a4c3582_1.jpg

myrie :wow:

happy for dude. have always been a fan of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom