|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody the least bit concerned at the way Luke and Co are getting outcoached by a rookie guy right now or nah?
Donovan isn't your typical rookie coach.

Also don't think they're really getting outcoached... Warriors made adjustments game 2 and Thunder made theirs game 3. Let's see what happens.

If they get destroyed the next 2 games then yea that would be cause for concern, but I think it goes 7.

Anybody the least bit concerned at the way Luke and Co are getting outcoached by a rookie guy right now or nah?

I don't know. Maybe they're just not as good as we thought. First time playing a good team that's not injured in the playoffs since they've been a championship caliber team.

They haven't lost yet, so we'll see. Donovan is very experienced (just not NBA) and has won titles, he's no slouch. Going big is working though, no doubt

Bradley Beal is a RFA but he is looking to get a max deal and he doesn't think Washington will match that offer would you guys max that guy out?

Bradley Beal is a RFA but he is looking to get a max deal and he doesn't think Washington will match that offer would you guys max that guy out?

I'd do it before Demar Derozan.  He can at least provide spacing for other guys to work.

:lol:

We already have a Bradley Beal on our team.

Dude is hella overrated and too injury prone.

I bet Washington is hoping someone throws the max at him so they can let him walk.

Luke starts the season like 27-0: "Luke didn't have to do anything, it was all Kerr's system"

Warriors being exposed as frauds in playoffs: "Luke and co being out coached"

Both of these can be true.

laugh.gif

I bet Washington is hoping someone throws the max at him so they can let him walk.
Huh, we don't have a single 40% three point shooter on our team.  I don't follow.

:lol:

Huh, we don't have a single 40% three point shooter on our team.  I don't follow.

We already have an undersized 2 guard...

Why would we **** up our cap and max someone as unreliable and oft injured as Bradley beal?

coo off deal, he doesn't bring anything to our team we don't already have.

JC = Beal and yeah more durable

beal hella young already spending alot of time on the IR, im coo

Cuz Beal is better than Clarkson

His injuries and minutes are obviously a huge concern but every team in the NBA can use a player like Beal.

Last edited:
He's a RFA, why are we even talking about it. Wizards stand less of a chance at KD than we do... So they have no choice but to keep Beal.

I mean the Wiz are gunna match whatever Beal gets, so it is pointless to talk about, but players with Beal's skills rarely hit the market. His injuries and minutes restriction are obviously a negative, but without the injuries he would never have even hit the market. He's a risk but a risk that could pay off in a huge way. You don't get a player like Beal thru FA if he didn't have risks attached to him.

I'd rather invest in Clarkson than take a shot at injury-prone Beal. Maybe in a few seasons, the Clarkson deal will pay off more dividends by luring in other players. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom