|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baby Nance 
pimp.gif

I swear we would have 3x as many wins if Kobe didn't have a bone bruise in the preseason and actually had his legs the first 20 or so games.

didn't think Marcelo had it in him to pull off his nightly shenanigans coming in with only 1:49 left in the 4th, but boy was I wrong

Last edited:
Glad Kobe FINALLY looking better (shooting around 48% and averaging 20 ish last 5 or so) Randle 14-14 in 25 mins or so. D'LO starting to cook!

Last edited:
An L for the tank but not too much damage as long as the Pelicans pick it up.

Quick thoughts:
Russell going forward may be better as a bench player especially if we land Simmons. He'll have an advantage every night against second units until he develops more physically to matchup.

Randle can do either role solely off his motor. My super subs plan may actually work.

Nice to see Bean actually looking like a player for multiple games now.

Last edited:
That's my head coach

Huertas rockin those same Kyrie 1's since preseason

Last edited:
Tanking aside, that was the best all around game by far of the season for us.

-Kobe shot relatively efficiently and found a great balance between looking for his shots and being Magic mamba.

-D'Lo with some sick no-looks. His court vision is finally showing now that he's more assertive and confident. Game is clearly slowing down for him. Shot is coming along too.

-Randle is stil OC most of the time and gets tunnel vision when he drives, needs to work on that but I like his constant high motor.

-Clarkson didn't shoot well, but first game back from ankle injury and he's done well all year.

-Even Nick and Lou did as well as black holes on offense could do. Nothing too cringeworthy and that's an accomplishment in itself. Hibbert with the dub dub.

The ball movement was beautiful. :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom